AV Squad is a creative advertising agency specializing in entertainment marketing. Since our inception in 2004, our goal has remained unchanged: We strive to create outstanding, attention-grabbing content that tells an effective story. Our work resonates with today’s clever and diverse audiences. We believe in our work and love what we do. We pride ourselves on our congenial and collaborative culture and establishing an environment where creativity flourishes at every opportunity. Our passion for our work and commitment to our clients has positioned AV Squad as an industry leader.
If you have what it takes to work in our extraordinary environment, delivering extraordinary work, we want to hear from you.
AV Squad is looking for an IT professional to join its ranks. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of experience, ideally with a background supporting users in an agency environment housing post-production, print, graphic design, and/or VFX. Ideal candidate is a natural problem solver, strong communicator, and self-starter with an innate willingness to learn about new systems, software and hardware solutions. This is a TEAM role, where an individual can own projects but always functions in a collaborative environment with support from his/her IT counterparts. This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their resume and expertise, while working alongside one of the most renowned IT teams in the industry.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities
· Identify and procure the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
· Mobile Device Management / Patch Management experience, JAMF, KANDJI, etc.
· Adobe Application knowledge, including Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
· Install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboard, printers, etc.
· Load and troubleshoot software, operating systems, networking components.
· Assist in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ and business needs.
· Provide telephone, in-person, and remote support to end-users.
· Connect users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
· Administer e-mail and anti-virus systems.
· Assist in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
· IT support in a post-production environment for at least 2 years
· Scripting, API Integration
· Experience with Fiber Storage NAS architecture
· Ability to lift 50 lbs