AV Squad is a creative advertising agency specializing in entertainment marketing. Since our inception in 2004, our goal has remained unchanged: We strive to create outstanding, attention-grabbing content that tells an effective story. Our work resonates with today’s clever and diverse audiences. We believe in our work and love what we do. We pride ourselves on our congenial and collaborative culture and establishing an environment where creativity flourishes at every opportunity. Our passion for our work and commitment to our clients has positioned AV Squad as an industry leader.
If you have what it takes to work in our extraordinary environment, delivering extraordinary work, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate has substantial experience with Motion Graphic Design for Theatrical and Broadcast properties. Uses tools such as Cinema 4D, After Effects and the Adobe Creative Suite to prepare and finish motion graphics related projects to spec for final delivery; oversees final delivery to client.
Artists will encounter variety of assignments at different stages. Typical work includes, but not limited to: production changes, VFX, 2D/3D tracking, rotoscoping, and up-resing and cleanup for final delivery.
Must be open to alternate shifts.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities
● The ability to absorb creative direction and work with Creative Director, Producers and Art Directors to understand project scope and directives
● Motion graphics production (including but not limited to; organizing comps, compositing, rotoscoping, keying, constructing animated loops, rendering).
● Adaptation of campaign assets – retouching, logo and artwork preparation, illustrating, coloring, grading etc.
● Re-versioning existing campaigns so any new elements match provided footage and seamlessly compositing together in accordance with Creative Direction
● Work with 3D images; Able to create 2D images
● Maintain personal design station for optimal workflow
● Maintain familiarity with emerging technologies and formats pertaining to motion design
● QC/Posting/Transfer to Server
● Troubleshoot and problem solve as necessary
● General and IT housekeeping of software, plugins, assets, style-guides, and naming convention compliance
● Detailed knowledge of theatrical and broadcast formats and language (i.e.. 4K, 2K, HD, Aspect Ratios, Frame Rates, Action/Title Safe Areas, Center Cut Safe extractions and Various Codecs)
● MUST have minimum of 2 – 4 yrs. Motion Graphic Production experience
● Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
● Comfortable working in a Mac or PC environment
● Must have strong design skills and an eye for typography
● Must be extremely detail oriented and a thorough perfectionist for the QC process
● Candidate must be team player, motivated, organized and able to work within a collaborative environment, while being flexible and adaptable
● Knowledge, or desire to learn high-end 3D programs a plus
● Must have reel of finished work. Resumes without reels will be discarded.
● Legal compliance around the confidential nature of the work we do